St. Nicholas Adult High School provides a variety of programs to help you reach your career and academic goals. We are open to all adults 18+ years of age and older living in Ontario. We provide:
- Credit classes with the option of flexible, teacher supported e-learning.
- Prior Learning Assessment & Recognition (PLAR) is the formal evaluation and credit-granting process through which mature students may obtain credits for prior learning – the knowledge and skills that adults have acquired, in both formal and informal ways, outside secondary school.
- Credits@Work program for employed adults which provides the opportunity to earn credits toward a high school diploma while at work and receive a regular pay. Students earn one credit for every 110 hours on the job.
- Adult Learning & Skills Development program develops reading, writing, math and basic computer skills, as well as improves confidence in daily tasks and communication skills.
- Ontario Youth Apprenticeship Program (OYAP). This program allows eligible students to begin the registration process for apprenticeship with the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities.