The Adult Learning & Skills Development program will set you up for success by:
- Developing your reading, writing and math skills
- Improving upon or learning basic computer skills
- Upgrading your skills for employment
- Improving your interpersonal communication skills
- Increasing your confidence in daily tasks, financial literacy and community involvement.
We offer the following Employment Training Programs at both of our St. Nicholas locations:
- Custodial Skills Training
- Hospitality Preparation
- Retail & Customer Service
- Workplace Essentials
- School Bus Driver Preparedness
- Landscaping/Horticulture Skills
Learn more and see class schedules.
This program is free for Ontario residents over 19 years of age. For those whose first language is not English, a CLB 5 is required. For information or registration, contact us at 613-224-6281 or email email@example.com
The collection of a Social Insurance Number (SIN) is mandatory to register with this Employment Ontario program. Employment Ontario programs are free because of funding from the Government of Canada. The Government of Canada uses SIN information to decide if you are eligible for our program.