The Adult Learning & Skills Development program will set you up for success by:
- Developing your reading, writing and math skills
- Improving upon or learning basic computer skills
- Upgrading your skills for employment
- Improving your interpersonal communication skills
- Increasing your confidence in daily tasks, financial literacy and community involvement.
We offer the following Employment Training Programs at both of our St. Nicholas locations:
- Custodial Skills Training
- Hospitality Preparation
- Retail & Customer Service
- Workplace Essentials
- School Bus Driver Preparedness
- Landscaping/Horticulture Skills
Learn more and see class schedules.
This program is free for Ontario residents over 19 years of age. For those whose first language is not English, a CLB 5 is required. For information or registration, contact us at 613-224-6281 or email firstname.lastname@example.org